To Join our Team at SBS Drivetec, Barrie, Ontario
- SBS-Drivetec’s team is growing! If you are looking for a state-of-the-art manufacturing company to contribute to the hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you. The Assembly Operator is responsible for assembling actuators and gear components, operating assembly machinery and using hand tools to manufacture parts that meet required specifications.
- Must be able to work Afternoon Shift (2pm-10pm) or Night Shift (10pm-6am).
What we offer you
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Company RRSP
- Flexible work environment
SBS-Drivetec in Barrie Ontario, is part of the Burger Group of companies (www.burgergruppe.com/en). With more than 1300 employee’s world wide and with manufacturing locations located in both Europe and North America, the Burger Group designs, engineers and produces innovative drive and gear solutions for the automotive/non-automotive industries. SBS-Drivetec Inc.’s facility in Barrie, Ontario is the first of its kind in Canada/North America. It services automotive customers in the United States and Mexico with electro-mechanical actuators. These actuators are typically designed into Exhaust acoustic, EV battery cooling and Emissions control systems. SBS Drivetec Inc. offers a safe, challenging, and fast paced workplace environment where employees have the opportunity to strengthen their skills and grow with us. We are currently seeking a candidate for the role of Mould Maker/CNC machinist to support the growth of our production facility. The Mould Maker/CNC machinist is responsible for managing and maintaining our mould maintenance program. As well as oversee the day to day function of the tool room.
Your contact for further questions about the position offeredShannon Smith
+01 705 627 0641